Below is an explanation of all the fields in the Asset Configuration template. It shows what fields are required and what fields are optional. You can also see an example of what type of data we are looking for.
- Turbine ID - REQUIRED - The ID in the SCADA files. GUID not required. (ex: 1)
- DCL Display Name - Preferred if unique. This is used by DCL in tables, reports, searching and sorting. (ex: WA-1)
- Warehouse ID - ID of asset if you have a specific customer warehouse. (ex: 1355)
- Workorder Management ID - ID of asset for linking to customer systems like Maximo. (ex: 235252)
- Site Name - REQUIRED - The site name in the SCADA files. (ex: Site 1)
- Turbine Install Date - Date the turbine was installed. (ex: 1/20/2009)
- Turbine Latitude - Latitude location of the turbine (ex: 42.9026113)
- Turbine Longitude - Longitude location of the turbine (ex: -78.8757088)
- Turbine Manufacturer - Manufacturer of the turbine (ex: GE)
- Turbine Model - Model of the turbine (ex: 1.5MW-SLE)
To get the Major Component to show in the reporting section of DigitalClone Live, you have to provide the following required fields:
- Turbine ID
- Site Name
- Turbine Manufacturer
- Turbine Model
- Turbine Install Date - Required if you want Sentient to perform lifing on this asset.
Attached is a copy of our Asset Configuration template for you to use to add assets to your DigitalClone Live site.