Below is an explanation of all the fields in the Major Component Configuration template. It shows what fields are required and what fields are optional. You can also see an example of what type of data we are looking for.
- Site ID - REQUIRED - The site ID you used for this asset during the Asset Import process. (ex: WAD)
- Turbine ID - REQUIRED - The ID in the SCADA files. GUID not required. (ex: 1)
- Workorder Management ID - ID of asset for linking to customer systems like Maximo. (ex: 235252)
- Major Component Type - REQUIRED - Indicates the type of major component (ex: Gearbox or Main Shaft Bearing Assembly)
- Major Component Manufacturer - Manufacturer of the component (ex: Winergy)
- Major Component Model - Model of the component (ex: 4411)
- Major Component Manufacturing Location - Where the major component was manufacturerd (ex: Germany)
- Major Component Version - The version of the major component (ex: 2)
- Major Component Frequency - The frequency of the major component (ex: 60)
- Major Component Ratio - The ratio of the major component (ex: 112.788)
- Major Component Serial Number - The serial number of the major component (ex: 46262625)
- Major Component Install Date - Date the major component was installed. (ex: 1/21/2015)
To get the Major Component to show in the reporting section of DigitalClone Live, you have to provide the following required fields:
- Site ID
- Turbine ID
- Major Component Type
- Major Component Manufacturer
- Major Component Model
- Major Component Version - Required if our Major Component model requires it.
- Major Component Frequency - Required if our Major Component model requires it.
- Major Component Ratio - Required if our Major Component model requires it.
- Major Component Install Date - Required if you want Sentient to perform lifing on this component.
Attached is a copy of our Major Component Configuration template for you to use to add assets to your DigitalClone Live site.