DIGITALCLONE® SOFTWARE RELEASE
DigitalClone® has received a face lift! We’ve added several new key features to DigitalClone® to enable more informed data-driven business decisions designed to optimize the performance of your fleet.
Included in this release, we’ll highlight the following new views and capabilities:
- New modern user interface via the Asset Life module to improve productivity by enabling rapid assessments of the life state of turbines across your fleet.
- New enhanced ability to filter and search turbines by site, technology, damage class, Mean Time to Observable Damage (MTOD) and other data fields.
- An improved “drill down” capability to rapidly identify critical subcomponents and update the Bill of Materials.
- A new feature that enables a historical view of the actions taken per asset or component that creates a digital thread of each turbine by site.
Equally important to the face-lift, DigitalClone® has also undergone a complete infrastructure and software re-architecting to enhance security, scale, and robustness.
- Security: DigitalClone® cloud production environment has been completely isolated from the rest of Sentient’s internal infrastructure used for development, testing, and delivery.
- Scale: DigitalClone® cloud infrastructure has been largely automated (i.e., infrastructure as code) enabling us to deploy it in a multi-zone mode, giving us the option to scale globally in the future.
- Robustness: Adoption of a new standardized design system and modular front-end architecture enabling us to enhance and deploy modules/features continuously independent of one another.
Over the next several months, we’ll be unveiling additional features to accelerate the speed to which you’re able to make decisions from digitalization that extend the life of your assets and reduce your cost of energy.