Installing DigitalClone for Engineering
A link to the latest version of DigitalClone (standalone) with appropriate license files will be provided by a Sentient Science contact via email. Upon receipt of the link follow the instructions below:
- If applicable, de-install any older versions of DigitalClone.
- Dowload the installer (e.g. DigitalClone2018.0WindowsX64Installer.exe)
- Locate the License file in the Sentient email
- Install the software - During the installation, you will be asked to install with local license (node-locked) or floating license. Select "local license" (NOT floating or server license).
- After the program is installed, you need to move the license files to the following directories (assuming C:\Program Files is your installation directory):
- license. dat goes to C:\Program Files\DigitalClone 2018\license\license.dat
- DigitalCloneSystem.dat goes to C:\Program Files\DigitalClone 2018\license\DigitalCloneSystem.dat
- Generators.dat goes to C:\Program Files\DigitalClone 2018\license\Generators.dat
- MapleSim.dat goes to C:\Program Files\DigitalClone 2018\toolbox\MapleSim\license\MapleSim.dat
- You are done. Start the software by either double click DigitalClone icon on your desktop or by selecting DigitalClone from you start menu.
If you experience issues during the download process please contact a Sentient representative.